Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Way Back When-sday

OK, so I changed my mind. I'm new to this, I'm allowed. Instead of Flashback Friday, I will do Way Back When-sday, because I have something else in mind for Fridays. I know, I know, I am such a clever, tricky gal. So without further ado, here is one from an entire decade ago (October 1998, to be exact):

I know what you're thinking: "You're so young!" "You're so thin!" "Your hair is so long!" You may also be thinking: "You're so cute!" "You're so fun!" And to each of these I answer "Yes, it's true."

But I also say this: I snagged myself a good one. And I'm hanging on tight for the next decade, and the next, and the next. Because so far, it's been a great ride.

7 comments:

Aryn said...

"You're so fun!" - lol. :) What a cute picture, and what a lovely tribute to dear husband. Happy Anniversary!

Aryn said...

Actually - your anniversary would have been last month. So a happy belated anniversary!

Lyndy said...

hey cute cynthia! love the long hair! are you going anywhere for the holidays?

Fosters said...

Ten years- Really? Wow time flies. In my mind, you still are that young, cute thing that a Michigan snowstorm stranded at our home. We're sure glad Erik realized you really would be a good 'giwrlfwend'. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Ten Year! Did you do something super fun to celebrate?

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so good on your wedding day.

Layton family said...

wow, you are so fun, so creative, and one clever gal! I enjoyed the wedding pic. Yeah, if you caught me running, then I was not doing well that day. Jane and Sadie were screaming their heads off and I kept my iPod loud. The people I passed on the sidewalk probably thought "what a bad mom instead of what a stud" but thanks for the encouragement. Oh, and thanks for the goldfish. Todd ate them all on the way to the church.

giraffe background