Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mr. Smiley

I know everyone says babies bring so much joy to their families, but in Ben's case it is really true! He is the happiest, most mellow baby I've ever met.

He always has a big smile for everyone he knows, and even for people he doesn't know. He is always charming the ladies in the fabric store, the grocery store checkers, and even the crossing guard with his big, friendly grin.

One of his favorite games is to stare at someone, grinning, until they finally look at him. Then, when they finally do notice him, he gets so overcome with glee he can't even keep his head up straight.
One of my neighbors who we see walking to school in the mornings tells me she always starts her day off right with one of Ben's smiles. And I have to agree.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

In case you haven't heard, I am really excited that you are now blogging. Your kids are so cute.

Unknown said...

That is one cute baby. YEAH!!!! Cynthia is blogging! (You chose one of my favorite backgrounds.:-))

Anonymous said...

With such a mellow easy going baby, you could definitely have another one! JK :)

giraffe background