Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Favorites

So the slippers that I've had for a few years are all dirty and gross, so I decided to treat myself to a new pair this year. Enter (once again) Target, my fave one-stop shopping place.
These little babies are not only cute and stylish (you can't go wrong with leopard print, I always say...actually, I've never said that, but I should!), but they are mighty comfy as well. They have quickly become a staple in my wardrobe. I wear them all the time. See? I even wore them to Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. Not on purpose, I was just wearing them while preparing food all morning and forgot to take them off. Apparently I think I'm a ballet dancer in this photo. Yep, that's me, all beauty and grace and thin-ness. Totally me. Nutcracker, here I come!

No comments:

giraffe background