Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

I know Halloween is already over, but I needed something to post about, and I already have pictures. Although they didn't seem to upload in the right order...is that a common problem with blogger? Anyway, we got lucky this year with a couple of hand-me-down costumes in excellent condition. We had Batgirl, A cute little pumpkin (we bought his costume--I've always wanted a baby pumpkin costume),
And Buzz Lightyear. To infinity and beyond!


And here's the three of them together.
They had fun at the ward trunk-or-treat and trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. We are still enjoying the fruits (or should I say treats?) of their labors.

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cute pictures. Ben's blue eyes really pop out.

Cynthia said...

OK, Erik made that first comment about Ben. Just so you know.

Lori said...

Welcome to blog land! Those kids look cute and fun! I'll be checking back for more.

RazzyHENZ said...

Yea! Another blog to read! Erik's right, love those blue eyes!

Rebecca

Amy said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! I get lazy about it, but it's still a great way to keep in touch. You're kids are so cute!

Aryn said...

Erik is right... what a little doll he is! All of your kids... I'm thrilled to get to see more pictures!! Welcome to the blogging world. We're happy you're here.

Drewmeister said...

You have such adorable children--and they're all getting so big. Do you have any plans to come visit in MA? Would love to see you if you do!

Lori Lyn

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Now I know you didn't fall into the ocean when you moved to CA! Happy Blogging, careful, it's addicting.

giraffe background