Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Way Back When-sday

Today we take a look back to a simpler time, a time when polka-dots were in and shag carpet was all the rage. Wait, either nothing has changed or it's all back in again. In any case, here's a cute girl, wouldn't you agree? Even if the dress is two sizes too small. I mean, I know I was tall even at two years old, but come on! I think my mom was trying to get as much use out of the cute little dress as she possibly could. I'm glad I got to show off my legs when they were still cute and thin. And who loves my flippy hair?! Let's face it, I was pretty adois-able 32 years ago. :o)

3 comments:

Maren said...

I do love that flippy hair! But, WHOA, that is a short dress. Who knew you were such an exhibitionist? Very fun. Of course, Ace is about the same age, and I think he would be very happy to just run around in his diaper all day.

Aryn said...

Adorable, indeed! And I think the young ones should wear all the frills and short stuff while they still can. I'd love to know how your mom pulled that hair off...

Lori said...

Very cute. Nice hair, too.

giraffe background