Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Favorites

It is now December and the holiday season is in full swing. Today I want to share a new discovery, one that I hope both you and I will be able to enjoy year after year. It is this:
MINT TRUFFLE HERSHEY'S KISSES=YUMMMMMY!!!!!
I keep buying bags of these delectable treats, knowing I want to take a picture of the full bag for my blog. But then I rip into the bag and eat half of them before I even remember to get out my camera. So, due to my eagerness and gluttony, this is the best I can do:
These little treats are a perfect little piece of joy. You get both chocolately sweetness and minty freshness, a perfect combo in my book. I get that some people aren't into mint, but I tell you, I am not one of those people. I'd even be so bold as to proclaim that these are better than the cherry cordial kisses, of which I am a HUGE fan.
These bits of happiness have a dark chocolate shell and are filled with this creamy minty goodness. See?
I must admit, I felt a little silly taking pictures of candy, especially since I obviously can't get the lighting right. But I wanted to share the beauty of this new discovery with all of you, because I care. And isn't the Christmas season all about giving, anyway?

Go out and get yourself some mint truffle Hershey's kisses today. You won't be sorry!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Shoot I signed up for weight watchers a week too early. I want to polish an entire bag myself. I love treats.

Thayne6 said...

I love these!!!
--Jamie

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for sharing, I had no idea these existed! Where have I been? Love the chocolate and mint combo too!

giraffe background