Thursday, December 18, 2008

Has It Really Been That Long?

Hi. I'm Ben. Nine months and one day ago, I was in here:
Since then, I've grown a lot.When I was brand-new...I only weighed 8 1/2 lbs. Now I weigh 22 1/2 lbs. Hmmm, let me think about that for a minute. That's an increase of 264.7%. Or something like that. My mom did the math longhand because my big brother broke our calculator and my mom doesn't know how to use the one on the computer. She doesn't know how to check the messages on her cell phone either. Don't worry, I'll teach her how once I learn to talk.
Yes, I'm pretty smart. And handsome. Now I've finally been out of my Mom's tummy for as long as I was in her tummy. I like it on the outside better. Or maybe that's my Mom talking.
Either way, I'm sure glad to be here. Happy Nine Month Birthday to me!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one sweet baby!

Cathy said...

He is such a cute kid. I cannot wait to meet him.

Christy said...

What a sweetie. I love this round-faced, smiling, laughing, baby stage. Before the mischievous twinkle in their eyes gets there.

Don't worry about Christmas...maybe you'll get a Christmas miracle and everything will sort itself out. Or...maybe you'll have to buy the treats instead of make them :)

mahina said...

what a very cute post! and a very handsome boy!

thanks for commenting on my blog. it is always fun to know who is lurking!

Anonymous said...

What a cute post, love the pics and the peanut butter balls. I should try them. Then I can blame you for an extra 5 pounds from the mint truffle kisses and peanut butter balls!

Drewmeister said...

He is such an adorable kid. I love his blue eyes

giraffe background