Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Way Back When-sday: Snow Day

It being January and all, I figured it would be fun to post a picture from a previous January. This picture was taken back in January 2005, when Caleb was 6 months old. We were living in Seattle and had gotten a dusting of snow, so we spent some time playing in the front yard. We built a snowman, threw a few snowballs at each other, then came inside and drank hot chocolate. It was a perfectly fun winter day.

This January has been strange to say the least. The temperature has been in the 70's and even up to 80 some days. It is very windy which cools it down some, but seriously folks! It's January! Crazy weather. Sometimes I think it would be nice to live in a place where it snows.... but then I remember that I can wear flip-flops all year round and I get over it pretty quick.

3 comments:

Layton family said...

again, I am impressed with your blogging skills. I enjoy your wed and fri tributes!

Cathy said...

Yeah...We are have -20 degree bus stop weather. That is not even taking into account wind chill. I checked the map. I am still in MN and not the north pole. Insane.

Christy said...

I'm voting for the sunny warm winters. Snow is so over-rated. :)

giraffe background