Sunday, January 4, 2009

Phase Two of Christmas Vacation, a.k.a. Guess Who Learned How to Make a Collage?

A couple of days after Christmas, Erik's brother came from Utah and his sister came with her family all the way from Texas. The kids were excited to see their "far-away" cousins, and I even got to meet Liam for the first time, and he is almost three years old! Now that's just embarassing! We spent some time at the beach at sunset. It was beautiful. The kids all got soaked, of course. That's the mark of a good time, right?

After some more time visiting with family members, a few of us met up for a day at Disneyland. It was so much fun! We all had a great time at this magical place. I love Ben's look of awe as he watched the parade.

Here are a few for the Rasmussen relatives. This collage thing is so much fun. And a great way to post lots of pictures at once. I'm loving it.

We did see more family after this, but I was all pictured out by then. Suffice it to say that we saw almost every Rasmussen relative, and half of my family, within the last two weeks. It was so great. We loved it! Our lives will seem boring with just us now. I hope you all had a fantastic holiday! Since I didn't get around to sending a Christmas card this year (terrible, I know, especially since we had a baby this year), here is the picture I would have used. Pretend it has a nice newsy letter and our love and good wishes along with it.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lori said...

Great job on all those collages! Looks like you guys stayed really busy and had lots of fun!

Drewmeister said...

What an adorable picture of your children

Maren said...

The Christmas card photo is so great! And hey, we get more than a newsy letter about your year - we get your whole blog!
Now are you going to tell me how to do that collage thing - looks like so much fun, and blogging neophytes like me are just jealous.

Kel said...

OH my goodness Cynthia...could your kids be any cuter??? Can you say "GERBER BABIES"!? Beautiful family!! Happy to have found your blog!

RazzyHENZ said...

Cute pictures Cynthia! You're going to have to tell me how to do the collage. Did you use Picasa?

Rebecca

Cynthia said...

Yeah, I just used picasa (you can download it for free, Mare). I have a lot to learn about it, but the collage thing is pretty straightforward, and you can post it right to your blog from picasa. Viola! It's great for showing lots of pics at once.

Unknown said...

Hi Cynthia and all the cute and fun Rasmussens!

This is even better than a Christmas letter- love the collage and all the newsy updates!

Love and hugs to you and your beautiful family,

Auntie Rebecca

giraffe background