Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-Day Treats

So I had a mildly clever idea for some Valentine's Day treats, and I wanted to share. Not that it will help you this Valentine's Day since it's over, but you can file it away in the deep recesses of your brain for next year, if you wish.

Subconsciously, I think I wanted to see how many pictures I could put in one post, so I took more photos than actually necessary to get the jist of this. Bear with me.

It all started when I found these:
I thought Hey, I have an idea! Let's combine those with this,and one of these,
and make ourselves a fancy little treat. So we did.
Then I got a little crazy. Or fancy. Or perhaps a little of both. It's hard to tell sometimes.Last step, packaging:

Let me tell you, these things were as fun to eat as they were to give away.
Just ask Ben.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Those look yummy. Valentine's day kind of blew by us this year.

Lori said...

I love your step by step photos - it kind of reminds me of Pioneer Woman. Thanks for sharing those yummy treats!!

Aryn said...

These look delightful! Wish I'd seen this before V-day, but I"m writing the "recipe" down for next year. Or next weekend :)

daveanddebbie said...

Those look delish! Love the drizzled chocolate and the cute wrapping. Just wish I lived closer so I could taste them! I suppose I could make them myself, but then I would eat many more than just one and since I started my diet(this time for real)today that would be a bad idea!

Layton family said...

If you are going to post that you gave away treats, you might want to give them to the people that you know are checking your blog. ahem

Julie said...

Hey, I didn't get one! Those look yummy though. Great idea.

giraffe background