Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Favorites

Are you looking for a sweet and crunchy snack? Something that will satisfy your hunger around 3:00 in the afternoon, when your stomach is rumbling but you really can't afford to eat too many calories? A time when you know you should just eat some carrots, but a candy bar is all you really want?? Behold, I give you this week's favorite item:
These things are great. Crunchy and sweet, yet won't tip the calorie scale if you know what I mean. And for you Weight Watchers fans out there, one bag is worth a mere 2 points. So go crazy and have a bag every day. You won't be sorry. And you might just get addicted...not that anyone would ever do that. Not me, especially.... hey, where's my box of Mini Delights?!! Kids?!! Bring them back to Mommy!! .... Mommy needs them!! .....

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love these too. Yummy!

Drewmeister said...

Hmm--that chocolate mint thing again :) I love chocolate and mint together, but I had no idea there were that many treats with both chocolate and mint until I started reading your blog!

giraffe background