Monday, May 11, 2009

Fix-It Guys

True love is coming home for lunch when your wife calls you and whines that the drain is broken and she has to host book club that night. Erik was so sweet to come to the rescue and fix it, and Ben was absolutely thrilled to see Daddy in the middle of the day. He decided to be Daddy's little helper. I say, get them started young on the home repairs.

Ben took his job seriously and analyzed the problem close-up.

And just like that, all fixed!

I'm sure Erik couldn't have done it without Ben's help.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I couldn't leave without commenting. I just came across your blog from another blog. So cute seeing a daddy helper. I have lots of picts of my kids doing the same thing with dad.
I just love to read others blogs and I always comment because isn't that what we want?

Cynthia said...

Hi Lori, thanks for commenting. :) Out of curiosity, what friend or family member do we have in common?

Drewmeister said...

How adorable. One of my favorite things to do is watch dads interact with their kids. Having the broken drain fixed is just a bonus :)

giraffe background