Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Favorites: Sometimes Fun Comes in Large Packaging

Today's favorite comes from my kids. We are in the midst of remodeling the downstairs bathroom, which explains why there's a new vanity in the middle of the living room and a toilet in the garage. And why these items have been in their "temporary" locations for, oh, several days now. But I digress.

One of the perks of getting a new vanity is the large box it comes in.
Who knew that one huge box could provide hours of entertainment? I guess I should by now, since my kids immediately confiscate any kind of box we acquire and turn it into a car, spaceship, or boat.

One of the fun games my bigger kids came up with for this box is to get inside and roll it across the room. Which really is super fun... until they roll over their baby brother, that is. But he doesn't seem to mind.

They even marked it so we'll know who it belongs to.

I just love free toys, don't you?

2 comments:

Drewmeister said...

Looks like so much fun--especially rolling across the floor ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah big boxes are sooo cool! Makes me wonder why we buy them real toys at all

giraffe background