Monday, July 26, 2010

Baptism Book

I made a little gift scrapbook for the grandparents with some of the pictures my friend Julie took. It's really simple, but I figured I would document it so when I finally get around to making one for myself I won't have to rethink the whole thing. When it comes to scrapbooking and crafts I am all about re-using ideas of my own or, more often, others.
Front of the album: First page. I just bought several coordinating papers and made it up from there. I did this page last, and just used scraps from the other pages I did.

I chose six of my favorite prints, and matched it with a word from each letter of her name.






Last page, with a scripture on baptism, is made from more scraps.

And that's it! Simple and sweet. Once I had the papers and chipboard letter, the rest went really quick. A great, easy gift idea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! What a great idea. Too bad all my kiddos are already baptized . . .

Cynthia said...

You could totally do it for anything, Aim... graduation, a special bday (12 or 16 comes to mind). I don't think there even needs to be a special occasion for grandparents to enjoy pics of their super-cute grandkids!

giraffe background