Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Way Back When-sday: Halloween Edition

It being Halloween and all, I figured it would be fun to peek at a photo from Halloweens past. This was three years ago, when Liv was 4 years old. She was in the midst of her Princess Stage--everything had to be pink and princess. She loved dressing up as Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty for you princess amateurs).
Two-year-old Caleb, on the other hand, wasn't as excited about costume. I'd bought him this adorable cow costume that was warm and snuggly and just so cute. Problem was, he would NOT let me put it on him. He threw a complete fit any time I tried to pull it over his head.
So, when trick-or-treating time came, we improvised. We dressed him in a white button-down shirt, socks, and sunglasses. Boom! Tom Cruise from Risky Business.
Disclaimer: not that I've seen the movie since it's rated R and I don't watch those. But, who hasn't seen the clip of Tom Cruise in that getup?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Your son looks better!

giraffe background