Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two Years Old

I can't believe Ben is already two. It seems like it's gone so quickly, and yet I can't even imagine our family without him. Ben is such a light in our family. He brings us so much joy and happiness. He can even dispel one of Olivia's bad moods by giving her a hug or offering his pacifier as comfort. I can honestly say I enjoy every day I get to spend with him.... which is, well, every day.

I have been a huge slacker as far as taking pictures lately. This is the only one I have of Ben this month. He and I made cookies after church one Sunday. He has been really into helping in the kitchen lately. He was so excited to wear an apron and help pour the ingredients. Isn't he just adorable?

As a side note, I am wearing my new giraffe dress in this picture. If you are facebook friends with me you will know what I'm talking about. Love it.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I must agree, he is pretty dang adorable. I'm also rather impressed that you are super righteous and leave on your church clothes to bake. What a woman!!

mindy said...

Happy birthday to Ben.

Cynthia said...

Audrey, I actually just left my dress on because I had to go to a baptism a couple of hours later. But yes, you're right. I usually do dress up to bake and clean. Nothing like scrubbing the toilets in your high heels and pearls! ;o)

Suzanne said...

Look at that grin! Ben's is pretty cute too. Happy Birthday, Buddy! What a wonderful family.

giraffe background