Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Temple Lights

I'm alive! And cannot believe it's almost Christmas and I haven't done a single post in December! I've been having trouble uploading my pictures lately. I work on it for a bit, get frustrated, then give up. I'm hoping it will rectify itself soon--I miss blogging!

Well, let's start off with an activity we did a few weeks ago. Our ward's families met up at the Los Angeles temple for a nice evening of mingling and looking at the beautiful lights. Here is our cute (if I do say so myself) family. We were the only ones there not in jeans. Let's just say it wasn't my idea to dress up. I know, it was good to show the kids we dress up to go to the temple. But it was COLD! I am such a wimp.

They do such a wonderful job of lighting the temple grounds. Everything looked beautiful!


This huge tree on the temple grounds was covered with some sort of mesh net of lights. It looked amazing!

The Primary kids sang a few Christmas songs. They were so cute. This only about 1/4 of our Primary, that's why it looks so small. Afterwards we had doughnuts and hot chocolate, then walked around and looked at the lights. It was a fun evening!

No comments:

giraffe background